43' 2006 Maverick Flybridge
Captain Franklin Arrieta Jimenez has worked the pit and bridge since 1992. He stepped into the bridge as a captain in January of 1998. The crew of the FIRE FLY started their boating and fishing careers out of Quepos. This crew is no stranger to catching a lot of fish over the years.
Team FIRE FLY has already begun catching great numbers of fish with their owner and charters. They have been running many overnight trips to the offshore sea mounts where they are raising and releasing double digit Marlin releases.
Fire Fly is a 2006 43′ Maverick Flybridge
• Experienced Local Longtime Captain / Fisherman
• Tournament Tested Winning Crew
• Offshore World Championship Approved Charter Operator
• Cummins Twin Diesel / Generator
• 28 KT Cruising Speed
• Terminal Tackle
• Live Well / Tuna Tubes
• Fighting Chair / Rocket Launcher
• Fish Box
• Air Conditioning Throughout
• Ice Machine / Chipper
• Galley / Hot & Cold Food and Drinks Included
• Dinette / Converts Day Bed
• Day Bed
• Head / Shower
• Bunks / Twin Over sized & Below
• Safety Equipment
• Anglers 6
• Bi-Lingual Crew
• Overnight Trips Available
Availability can vary. Please contact us for the most up-to-date information.
Availability can vary.
Please contact us for the most up-to-date information.
Please fill out the following form for more information about this vessel or to inquire about charter availability.
Get Hooked Up!
Enter your email address for news updates and deals.