34' L&H Walk-around
Captain Mike “MJ” Alligood and Captain Jeff Dry, both from the Jacksonville, Florida area are at the helm of the EPIC. Capt. Mike has traveled and fished the Atlantic, Jamaica, Bermuda, Ecuador, Columbia, Gulf of Mexico & Pacific. Capt. Jeff began fishing in the region before Los Sueños was on the horizon and where the EPIC is berthed today. They have a great advantage of knowing the ocean floor and structure for the best results. Randal Garcia runs the cockpit and has been fishing for 16 years. Randall grew up in the northern Pacific coast of Costa Rica in Guanacaste and has been fishing from Los Suenos for the last 10 years.
The EPIC is a custom built L&H Walkaround which puts another advantage in your favor for catching and releasing fish. Add that to a twin engine set-up for maneuverability, experienced crew, and that is a good formula for a high fish count for the day.
• 2013 Offshore World Championship 1st Place Boat
• 2013 Offshore World Championship 1st Place Crew
Epic is a 34’ Custom L & H Walk Around
• Marlin Tower
• Twin 330 HP Cummins Diesels
• 28 KT Cruise
• 5KW Generator
• 5000 BTU Air Conditioner
• V-Berth Below
• Refrigerated Boxes
• Microwave / Hot & Cold Food & Drinks Included
• Experienced Well Traveled USCG Licensed Captain
• Tournament Tested & Winning Crew
• Offshore World Championship approved charter operator
• Terminal Tackle With Wide Selection Lures & Teasers
• Live Well / Tuna Tubes
• Fighting Chairs
• Live Wells and Tuna Tubes
• Full Electronics w / 72 Mile Radar For Finding Birds
• Safety Equipment
• Anglers 6
• Bi-Lingual Crew
Get Hooked Up!
Enter your email address for news updates and deals.