38’ 2005 Custom D&A Yachts
“MACUSHLA" is Gaelic for Sweetheart. Captain Johnny Cerpas has been on the water since his late teens as a mate and a licensed Captain. He is very passionate and competitive about his fishing. This team is English speaking and have 20+ years fishing the local waters and boat building experience. This translates to great days fishing. They work hard taking care of clients and their tackle…and boat. The MACUSHLA raises fish when they are thick and will dredge them up when pickings become slow. The MACUSHLA is owned and managed by a US owner who is well known for their extensive history of fishing and boating adventures.
2017 Offshore World Championship Tournament Top Boat
2017 Offshore World Championship Tournament Top Captain
Macushla is a 2005 38′ Custom D&A Sportfish
• Experienced Local Longtime Licensed Captain
• Offshore World Championship approved charter operator
• Twin Cummins Diesel Engines
• 28 KT+ Cruise
• Extensive Electronics / 98 Mile 25KW Radar For Locating Birds
• Anglers 6
• Galley Equipped For Hot & Cold Food, Drinks Included
• Terminal Tournament Tackle / Sinning Gear / Fly Fishing tackle
• LP Teaser / Dredge Reels
• Live Well & Tuna Tubes
• Fish Box
• Fighting Chair / Rocket Launcher
• Air Conditioning Throughout / Blowers to Cockpit
• Bunks Below
• Head / Shower
• Safety Equipment
• Bi-Lingual Crew
Get Hooked Up!
Enter your email address for news updates and deals.