GOOD DAY TOO
36' 2002 Hatteras
Captain Steven Morcos has fished in Costa Rica for over 17 years. He was featured on Walkers Chronicles with Plip Pallo. This boat has been cared for by a meticulous owner and crew. They always fish hard and they return to the dock each day with great stories of fun fishing.
2016 Offshore World Championship 2nd Place
Good Day Too is a 2002 36′ Hatteras
• Anglers 5
• Experienced Local Longtime Captain / Fisherman
• Tournament Tested & Winning crew
• OWC Team Approved
• Twin Cummins Diesels
• 24 KT Cruising Speed
• Terminal Tackle and Fly Fishing Experts
• Light Tackle Specialist
• Fly Rods & Reels Onboard
• Fighting Chair / Rocket Launcher
• Live Well & Tuna Tubes
• Air Conditioning
• Galley / Hot & Cold Food and Drinks Included
• Head / Shower
• Safety Equipment
• Bi-Lingual Crew
Get Hooked Up!
Enter your email address for news updates and deals.